Kiddie Run Information
Event begins with warm up exercises and a short discussion about exercising and the importance of reading. The course features a turnaround at Bishops Road, then back to the official finish line. Upon crossing the finish line, each runner will be given a commemorative finisher medal, and then directed to a carnival in the Kiddie Run area for all registered Kiddie Run participants from 7-11 AM, with carnival games, facepainting, petting zoo, puppet show, etc. A goodie bag awaits all Kiddie Run registrants.
Parents may accompany their child.
- All participants will receive an ultra-soft, ultra-comfy premium short sleeve t-shirt.
- Opening ceremonies for the 5/10K Run/Walk and Bike Ride include the lighting of firecrackers.
- 5K and 10K runs are chip timed for fast & accurate results.
- Medal to the overall male and female winners in the 5K and 10K runs.
- Medal to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in each age category.
- Finisher's Medal.
- Free carbo load meal (Saturday, February 20, 2016).
- Goodie bag.
- Refreshments at the Start/Finish and along the Course.
- Admission to the Firecracker Festival, featuring live entertainment and vendors.
- Free bag check (only for Metro riders who show valid Metro Pass or TAP card).
- Carnival games and petting zoo for Kiddie Run participants.
- One free beer to all registered participants 21+ years of age.
General Pricing5/10K Run/Walk or 20mi/30mi+ Bike Ride:
- Early: $33 (thru 9/7/15)
- Regular: $38 (9/8/15 - 12/20/15)
- Late: $43 (12/21/15 - 2/14/16)
- On-Site: Starting at $50 (2/20/16 - 2/21/16)
- Early: $15 (thru 9/7)
- Regular: $20 (9/8 - 12/20)
- Late: $25 (12/21 - 2/14)
- On-Site: Starting at $25 (2/20 - 2/21)
T-Shirt Sizing (Unisex)Contemporary, slim fit. For a more relaxed fit, it is recommended to order a size up. Adult Chest Sizing*:
- XS (31" - 34")
- S (34" - 37")
- M (38" - 41")
- L (42" - 45")
- XL (46" - 49")
- 2XL (50" - 53")
- 3XL (54" - 57")
- M (31.5" - 33.5")
- L (33.5" - 35.5")